genius in digicam formâ€
â€ – from these guys
Stumbleupon.com is an interesting toolbar web-rating application and social networking frappÃ©…it also gives swedish foot massage and types up your tasks for the day on a perfectly sized notecard of heavy stock in exotic deep cream.
Google Video Search. If Google’s searching capability follows Moore’s Law, what will it be able to find for you in 1 Year? 5 Years? 10 Years? Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum, I smell the meme of an
From Wordsmith’s Word-A-Day:
niminy-piminy (NIM-uh-nee PIM-uh-nee) adjective
Affectedly delicate or refined.
[Origin uncertain; probably alteration of namby-pamby.]
We do know where the term namby-pamby came from – from the name of poet
Ambrose Philips (1674-1749). His contemporary literary rivals, poets
Henry Carey, John Gay, Alexander Pope, and Jonathan Swift poked fun at
him and Carey coined namby-pamby from his name: amby after first syllable
of Ambrose and rhyming compound pamby after Philips.
Top 16 Alternative meanings for English words – 2004.
From The Washington Post
1. Coffee (n.), the person upon whom one coughs.
2. Flabbergasted (adj.), appalled over how much weight you have gained.
3. Abdicate (v.), to give up all hope of ever having a flat stomach.
4. Esplanade (v.), to attempt an explanation while drunk.
5. Willy-nilly (adj.), impotent.
6. Negligent (adj.), describes a condition in which you absentmindedly
answer the door in your nightgown.
7. Lymph (v.), to walk with a lithp.
8. Gargoyle (n.), olive-flavored mouthwash.
9. Flatulence (n.) emergency vehicle that picks you up after you are run
over by a steamroller.
10. Balderdash (n.), a rapidly receding hairline.
11. Testicle (n.), a humorous question on an exam.
12. Rectitude (n.), the formal, dignified bearing adopted by proctologists.
13. Pokemon (n), a Rastafarian proctologist.
14. Oyster (n.), a person who sprinkles his conversation with Yiddishisms.
15. Frisbeetarianism (n.), The belief that, when you die, your Soul flies up
onto the roof and gets stuck there.
16. Circumvent (n.), an opening in the front of boxer shorts worn by Jewish
Bad Behavior has blocked 318 access attempts in the last 7 days.